Wet cupping scars usually heal within two to seven days and can sometimes take up to two weeks. It is recommended the client undertake the following after each wet cupping treatment:
- Drink plenty of water (green tea is also a good option). Avoid milk for the next 24 hours.
- Apply olive oil, black-seed oil or antiseptic wipes or sprays.
- Rest during the first 24 hours of treatment.
- Keep body warm and avoid exposure to wind, cold, wet and damp conditions.
- Avoid exercise for 24 hours.
- Avoid caffeine for 24 hours.
- Avoid dairy products, processed meat, fish and fish oil for 24 hours.
- Avoid hot temperatures, baths, saunas, hot tubs for 24 hours as it may sting.
All our treatments include an extensive aftercare service. For any advice or concerns please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | 02071937618.